Opening Up America AgainGet a free quote
Employers, did you know that last week the federal government issued guidelines relating to cleaning workspaces after reopening?
Specifically, the recommendation for employers states that they should follow best practices regarding “sanitation” and “disinfection of common and high traffic areas”.
Here are a few things you could do to help comply with this cleaning standard:
- Buy hand sanitizer stations for employees to use throughout the day
- Buy disinfectant wipes and ask your employees to wipe high touchpoint areas throughout the day
- Consider increasing the number of days your building is cleaned, if necessary
- Confirm that your restrooms are cleaned with commercial grade disinfectant chemicals
- Confirm that your building is being cleaned with microfiber cleaning tools
See more guidelines at https://www.whitehouse.gov/openingamerica.
If you use Alliance as your janitorial service, give us a call to see how we can help you with it.