Cleaning in the Era of Coronavirus 2019Get a free quote
Dear Valued Customers,
Just want to reach out and let our customers know how our cleaning processes relate to trying to keep you and your teammates healthy during this crazy time!
At Alliance Maintenance we have a Cleaning System that our operators use to train and test all cleaners. This System includes basic cleaning that we perform during every visit and detail cleaning that is performed periodically throughout the month.
This System involves the following fundamental cleaning practices:
- Using microfiber cleaning tools when performing cleaning services because microfiber helps in the removal of bacteria.
- Using red microfiber cloths on toilets and urinals to avoid cross contamination.
- Frequently rotating microfiber cloths and mopping pads so that overly dirty tools are not used to perform cleaning.
- Laundering microfiber cleaning tools after every use.
- Using commercial grade disinfectants when performing restroom cleaning. (At the bottom of this page we’ve included our restroom cleaning process in case it interests you.)
- Using proper dwell time when cleaning surfaces in a restroom.
- Complying with our detail cleaning schedule so that all surfaces and items are properly cleaned during the month.
- Using personal protective equipment while cleaning to protect the cleaners and the customer’s employees.
We’re also in the process of providing updated training videos and materials to our cleaning team. I know we don’t do everything perfectly all the time, but we’re working overtime right now to encourage everyone to clean to the best of their abilities and follow the Alliance Cleaning System.
On a separate but related note, we’ve had multiple customers request additional cleaning services. If you need Alliance to provide cleaning for another day per week for the next couple of months or you’d like additional detail cleaning services (such as frequent high touchpoint wipe downs), let us know and we can provide you with a price.
We value you as a customer and are willing to be a resource for you. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!
(click image to view full size)